Seesicht Present Guide 2015/2016
Brand New and just published: The "Seesicht Present Guide 2015-2016" with glamorous ideas for high class and fancy presents all over the year. The Seesicht Present Guide has been automatically distributed to all households along the "Golden Coast" near Zurich, who have also subscribed to the Magazine. This Year's "Seesicht Present Guide 2015-2016" includes carefully selected items from
- Beauty & Leisure (Relaxing and recreative things for Body and Soul)
- Food and Drinks Delights (Let us deduce you)
- Interior (Pretty things for your Home)
- Style (Precious items for Her and Him)
- Fashion (New Trends in Fashion)
- Entertainment (Treats for Ear and Eye)
- Very particular items and services (For all looking for something special)
If you are interested in a copy of the Present Guide, please contact us per email. For acces to the online version (available only in German) please click here. Sense of Delight offers 4 different items or services within "Food and Drinks Delights" as well as in the "Very partiular items" section. We are looking forward to your mail.
Family Table "Tavolata" at the Kaufleuten in Zurich
Almost like at home with Pascal Schmutz, Head Chef and host at the Kaufleuten Zurich, who just wanted to create a different athmosphere to invite family and friends, loyal guests and product partners. An illustrous group of people from the hotelling, food and beverage, marketing and events business who just love good food and drinks as well as nice company.
Seesicht Magazine 2015
In between our presence at the Swiss Indoors Basel which has just ended and our sponsoring for the book presentation of Miss Irina Beller and her husband Walter Beller in the Casino Zurich we share our excitement about our caviar with all caviar lovers living along the "Gold Coast" near Zurich. The "Seesicht Magazine" provides all households along the Gold Coast with latest news on new products, fashion items, gourmet trends etc.
Kaviari selects caviar from the farm, a long but rewarding process guaranteeing the quality. The roes selected are stored in cold rooms for an optimal preservation, before starting the maturation process. Like the finest wine, caviar needs time and this is only when the next cru has reached its potential that they pack it, following a very strict HACCP procedure in their laboratory for maximum health and safety conditions.
Each tin is labelled so every information can be available: its variety, origin, batch number, approvals, production site, selling date and ingredients. So that we can tell you the beautiful story of your caviar, whenever you want.
Delicate Work - With Specific and Precise Gestures
Everyday and for every order, the Kaviari team of professionals handles your products with care to preserve their quality. They select the best grains for you before weighing and packing your caviar, according to your wishes. Your satisfaction in our priority.
The salmon requires as much attention as the precious roes. Smoked followin ancestral traditions, Kaviari delicately slices every fish by hand, for a paper-thin quality. It is then carefully packed to ensure the finest textrue and the freshest quality. Partner Contact: www.kaviari.fr
A Small Luxury for all moments
Kaviari has had a revolutionary impact on the traditional world of caviar by launching a new concept: the en-K de Caviar, a chic and colourful tin containing 15g of caviar including a tasting spoon to enjoy on the go or as a snack.
Quality and Commitment - A Question of Ethics
The caviar market has been undergoing a significant transformation over the past 10 years. Unethical overfishing techniques almost erased wild sturgeon from the surface of the earth. Now, the CITES (Convention on International Trading in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) is protecting our favorite fish and regulating caviar trading worldwide by issuing licenses and fishing quotes.
We are now equipped with a new en-K Bar, glamorous and classy.
In partnership with Kaefer Switzerland we are delighted to present our en-K de Caviar at this Years Swiss Indoors Tennis Turnament in Basel from October 26th until November 1st, 2015. Come and visit us.
In best company with TYGA on the occasion of the Grand Opening of the fashion store "I love Fashion" in Zurich on November 1st, 2014
Hip and modern, simply just like the new shop of Chris and Anastasia, the German "Goodbye Germany" celebreties - our new en-K de Caviar right in the middle of the young fashionists of Zurich with their trendy hoodies and caps. Welcome to the Jungle and a big first step to kick-off a product like caviar with a very young and new target group.
Another Hotshot from our "Sense of Delight Kitchen"
If you were not yet aware of it - you definitely know about it now: en-K de Caviar as one of the latest hotshots in Lifestyle TV has been broadcasted on October 31st, 2014 on TeleZüri and TeleBärn. Just perfect and our crazy, young new Caviar-To-Go Conzept has already created lots of excitement among customers of any age.
Congress Hall Zurich October 10th until October 13th, 2014
4 days full of new faces, interesting people we met and long days. We send a big thank you to all our guests who visited our comfortable corner booth in the 1st floor - a little souvenir in terms of design from our Boutique Café and winelounge. This piece of art has been a partnership project with United Brands of Switzerland (LDV 1888 Wodka) and Leonardo's Osteria in Sihlcity who had been so kind to sponsor the furniture and plants.
Sihlcity - Zurich October 4th, 2014
Since July our Sense of Delight is back in the canton of Zurich. Certainly we have kept some of our rare delights and entered new partnerships. The Starry Night on October 4th, 2014 was the perfect occasion and with Leonardo's Osteria the perfect location to present them to the public. We were honered to be part of the sponsoring team next to United Brands of Switzerland with its LDV1888 vodka and the European Edition of the American "RUNWAY" magazine, well known from "The Devil wears Prada". A glamorous night with many special guests. A big thank you to our guests for the overwhelming feedback received on our en-K de caviar concept from our new partner Kaviari (www.kaviari.fr).
Our address has changed and we now concentrate all our efforts on the development of the Swiss Market for our new Caviar Partner "Maison Kaviari" (www.kaviari.fr).
Some things will never change, so do not miss to check out our internet page on a regular basis for new delights. We are still dedicated to being a food and beverage scout although there is a huge number of delicacies already around us. Trust us - we will surprise you, even without a physical shop.
March 6th, 2014
An incredible moment we could not believe became true. On March 6th, 2014 we were honored with the "Ideen Preis 2014" the price for the best innovation of the "Prix de Gessenay".
With this we would like to thank the Jury as well as our generous sponsors "Chopard" from Gstaad for the price which is an assential asset to the kick-off of the project which we will certainly persue.
December 2013 until March 2014
Dont's miss these photos. From December to March we had a Fondue Terrasse in front of our little boutique with homemade Mountain Flower Fondue with local cheese from the regional dairy shops and our Samurai Fondue was just a delight for our customers. New, chic and powerful. Ever tried a fondue for two in a split caquelon? We had it. Although the snow and temperature did not really support our project we kept it open until the end of season. It was just a place to be - even with littel sun. Our homemade hot wine was more than just a pleasure to our guests.
September - November 2013
- Gstaad Life: We are very pleased that Mme Alexis Munier has accepted our request to write an article on the Swiss OONA Caviar which we thought would be a perfect combination to her previous article on "Eat Local". We will keep you posted on any developments.
July - September 2013
- Menuhin Festival: We would like to thank our guests and customers for wonderful and challenging 7 weeks on our summer terrasse as well as in the Festival Tent at our partner booth together with OONA Swiss Alpine Caviar. As well we do not miss to mention the positive atmosphere and cooperation with Perrier Jouet, Hochstrasser, Adler, the Ermitage as well as the tennis club during the concerts in the Festival Tent.
- In addition we are very proud having had the honour to be mentioned in "Le Matin Dimanche" with our partners from OONA and the Tropenhaus Frutigen.
July - September 2013
- Last Sunday eveninig we closed our Summer Lounge with tears in our eyes. But things that end always give the reason to think about a next project. Thus we are already in preparation of our autumn and winter portfolio as well as new events starting December. In any case we do not want to miss the occasion to thank our guests, some of which visited us on a daily basis to enjoy our cosy summer atmosphere as well as our tapas for lunch and dinner.
- The "Brocante" is over and our team has done a tremendous job with the operation of our summer lounge terrasse next to a wonderful and challenging day in our shop. A big thank you to the whole family including Eveline and Fabian who have supported us in all areas and whereever possible
August, 1st, 2013
- It was a pleasure to act as sponsor for the traditional golf tournament at the Golf Club Gstaad - Saanenmöser.
- A special thank you will be dedicated to our supporting sponsoring partners ROEDERER, DYHRBERG, TEAFORTÉ, ROLF MÜRNER, APPENZELLER, MY SWISS CHOCOLATE & BFM.
- We noted with a smile that our names had been given a change.....we did not have the pleasure to meet Marianne, but it definitely is also a very nice name....and possibly this ushers in a new era.
- The Summer Party 2013 in Saanen is over. A perfect summer day with smiling children and cheerful parents and other guests. Our special creation the "Pöschtli-Wurst", a pork sausage with chili as well as our freshly tapped BFM beer were a perfect delight for thirsty tongues, the more as many people did not know the brand before. A big thank you to our guests - we had great fun and we will definitely be part of this party next year.